Video, motion and animation
Video Production etc
- KC Stormin’ PhotographyTrains are the lifeblood of America, and our economy has long depended on their existence. So much of our history can be attributed to these steel giants, and I am fascinated by their physical and symbolic power.
- “Light Mural” DC Arts CommissionMural work is also a passion of mine, this is a piece I completed for the D.C. Commission on the Humanities and Arts in an effort to revitalize downtown Anacostia in Washington, D.C. At 150′ x 50,’ it remains the largest mural project in the history of the program.
- Down Bourbon PhotographyDigital photography plays a huge role in many of my multimedia projects, I also enjoy it as a hobby. This image was taken coming back from Houston to see my friend Chris in the hospital, and is one of my favorites. Canon 5D 70-300 USM IS, f/5.6.
- Cafe Bertrand Pen and InkI don’t draw as much as I used to, though it still remains my first passion in the arts.This piece won third place in a college art competition in Lynchburg, VA. Ballpoint pen on Bristol.
- High Voltage CanvasThis is the canvas that started my whole love affair with the use of power lines in my personal work. It was based on a photograph that I took while attending school in Lynchburg, VA. Acrylic on canvas.
- Powerade MuralMural advertisement commisioned by Powerade Sports Drink in Washington DC. Passers by kept thinking this was Doug Williams, but it is actually Jason Campbell…eventually I just told everyone it’s Doug Williams. Aerosol on Brick.
- Divine Intervention Custom ArtworkA piece commissioned by a friend and fellow artist, the goal of this piece was to portray a sense of spiritual reflection and calm in the midst of such a chaotic world that we live in. Aerosol/acrylic on canvas montage.
- The Tulgey Woods CanvasI painted a Valentine’s day commissioned piece that was to have a kind of mystic forest type feel or something like that. Anyways, I ended up liking it so much that I created a similar piece for myself.
Motion graphics, title graphics, animated presentations etc.
2d and 3d animation